I would get the Middy dress - it has been around since about 1991 and that means it could retire.
The code is 149921 for 10% off.
Do you have Sam's play dress, i just got it and LOVE it. It is SOOOO cute.
kym
Ok I have 100 bucks (give or take a bit for shipping) to spend on ag. I need some help with my purchase.
I know I am getting Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin dress (monthly special)
I am considering Sam's Bike outfit and bike or Sam's Middy Dress and Boots.
I need help making a decision!
Also does anyone remember the 10% off code?
I would get the Middy dress - it has been around since about 1991 and that means it could retire.
The code is 149921 for 10% off.
Do you have Sam's play dress, i just got it and LOVE it. It is SOOOO cute.
kym
ok sounds like a plan.. I've been really looking at the bike and while I love it the price is killing it. The other girls have accessories between 8 and 24 and Sam's is a whoopping 68.. YIKES! I do not have the play dress it is something I must consider! Thanks bunches!
Ok here is what is in my shopping cart at this moment:
Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin Dress
Sam's Middy and Boots
Nellie's Spring Dress
Lizzy's Summer Gown
Molly's Swim Suit
Now the big question is do I want Jipp the dog?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes you do get him!Originally posted by Miss_Nellie_OMalley:
Ok here is what is in my shopping cart at this moment:
Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin Dress
Sam's Middy and Boots
Nellie's Spring Dress
Lizzy's Summer Gown
Molly's Swim Suit
Now the big question is do I want Jipp the dog?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a core outfit, and probably one that sells well (as it's Sam's), it's probably not going to retire.I would get the Middy dress - it has been around since about 1991 and that means it could retire.
That said, the Middy dress is one of my favorite Sam outfits. I'm glad you're getting the boots, too. They are so sweet, and I pair them with Sam's Talent Show Dress (not sure that's historically accurate, but it's SO cute!).
Molly's Swimsuit is also really cute. I got it to be a modern sundress, but it's a lot shorter than the pictures make it out to be....
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2006 11:17 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>
oh you guys are soo bad... Ok I ordered all that! YIKES!
Wow I've been a very bad girl... The order has been placed and this is what I got:
Kaya's Adorned Deer Skin
Sam's Middy and Boots
Nellie's Spring Dress
Lizzy's Summer Gown
Molly's Swim Suit
Jip the dog
Total: 137.15 (thanks code!)
Then I got on the phone and ordered two replacement parts:
Sam's Tights
Molly's Undies
Total: $5.40 (thanks again code!)
Breaking the bank: Priceless!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you have any pics? I have been thinking that Molly's swimsuit would make a cute sundress for Jess...Molly's Swimsuit is also really cute. I got it to be a modern sundress, but it's a lot shorter than the pictures make it out to be....
Cheri
Bookmarks